HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Patricia Anca Ciosa
Ion Ionescu de la Brad No. 15
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 34,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.35 billion Euros in fiscal year 2015/2016, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Project Manager Development
Location Timisoara, Romania
You will be working within Hella Romania Design and Development Center from Timisoara. Your duties are both demanding and varied:
- You will be involved in automotive projects from quotation and development up to 6 months after start-up of production.
- You will lead a multidisciplinary team composed by members from different disciplines: software, hardware, mechanical, testing, quality and production.
- You will interact with customers (OEMs) and you will be responsible to achieve the project goals in terms of cost, time and quality.
In order to be successful in this position:
- You have 3+ years of experience in the automotive world.
- You have 3+ years of experience in project management, leading multiple disciplines.
- You have basic understanding of embedded systems.
- You have basic understanding of product development process.
- Your approachable personality with leadership skills, good inter-cultural and communicational competences makes you the perfect candidate.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO/E/D1/PM.
For people with vision: hella.com/career