HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Patricia Anca Ciosa
Str. Coriolan Brediceanu, Nr.10
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Test Development - Project Coordinator
Location Ghiroda-Timisoara, RomaniaYour Tasks
You will be a part of Operation Service Center, witch includes laboratory tests, prototyping, test hardware and software development, supply chain and administration network.
- Assessment of customer requirements from testing perspectives;
- Coordinating internal and external service providers, while taking economic, qualitative and scheduling points of view into consideration;
- Participate in regular status meeting concerning Quality / Cost / Time for test activities;
- Budget responsibility for test activities;
- Involvement in scenarios whenever deviations from targets occur; showing existing alternative solutions;
- Support communication within the project team and with all engineering departments;
- Provide technical input for quotations;
- Setup project organization within the testing labs from different Hella locations;
- University degree in a relevant specialization;
- Good English language skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to clarify questions and proactively solve problems;
- Interest in testing process, test concepts, test strategies, integration, verification and validation;
- Experience in the handling of test equipment and building of test environment is a plus;
- Knowledge of hardware/software interfaces is a plus.
- Choose to join us and you will have the opportunity to develop with our organization in Romania, as part of a German family company acting worldwide.
- You will receive the technical and soft skills training you need to make the best of yourself in our company.
- You will be a part of a fresh, dynamic and performance oriented team, which you can influence yourself.
- In addition, you will have the possibility to see and feel your work results, integrated in Hellas products.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-E-OSC-TA .
For people with vision: hella.com/career