HELLA Automotive Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Ms. Laura Castaneda
Priv. Cumbres de Acultzingo No 202, Fracc. Los Pirules
C.P. 54040 Tlalnepantla (Estado de México)
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Location San José Iturbide, Mexico
- Develop and maintain a reliable supplier base
- Implementation of relevant actions, coordination and initiation of purchasing and marketing activities with regard to the special features of the regional procurement market
- Assist in meeting purchasing and contract financial objectives by costing forecasted requirements, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions to meet current cost targets for current and future projects (PPI).
- Plan/develop and provide corporate policies, guidelines and procedures that ensure Purchasing is in conformance with written procedures
- Resolve contract/ purchase order price difference with suppliers
- Coordination with MGM to achieve saving potentials and purchasing strategies for the local market, actively introduce new local suppliers for the supplier panel
- 8-10 years progressive buying experience with understanding of various commodities supplied
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Efficient oral and written communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HAM-E/PUM.
For people with vision: hella.com/career