HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Patricia Anca Ciosa
Ion Ionescu de la Brad No. 15
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 34,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.35 billion Euros in fiscal year 2015/2016, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Instrumentation Engineer- Timisoara Location
Location Timisoara, RomaniaYour Tasks
You will be working within Hella Romania Design and Development Center from Timisoara
- As an Instrumentation Test Engineer you will be a key member of our growing development team.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to assure the highest quality standards for our innovative and market leader products during the development process.
- You will be responsible for performing all aspects of instrumentation engineer duties: develop software tools for test automatization, program state-of-the-art instruments for data acquisition and control, develop efficient drivers and user interfaces for our test engineers and further improve and debug the test benches, both hardware and software.
- In order to be successful on this position you will have bachelor's degree in Electronics, Computer Engineering or similar field.
- You will have experience in writing C code,
- You have good knowledge in: handling test equipment like oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, signal generators, data acquisition cards; electronic circuits and communication protocols.
- Hardware background and programming experience with LabWindows/CVI, C#, LabView and Visual Basic are highly appreciated.
- You have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and you prove initiative in finding solutions and solving problems.
- You are openminded for continuous improvement of our test solutions and have a good level of English.
This is an ideal position for an engineer looking to make his mark on a company. You will be a part of afresh, dynamic and performance oriented team. You will use the newest technologies and tools and will have the chance to increase your knowledge, skills and capabilities.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO/E/D1/ST.
For people with vision: hella.com/career