HELLA Corporate Center GmbH
Ms. Jennifer Müller
Rixbecker Straße 75
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (F/M)
Location Lippstadt, Germany
Corporate Logistics is responsible for the development, standardization and improvement of logistics processes along the supply chain for all worldwide production plants of the Hella business divisions Lighting and Electronics.
The goal is to provide “best in class” logistics processes to reach Logistics excellence and ensure highest quality (0-defects) to our global customers.YOUR TASKS
You will manage the international continuous improvement of the logistics quality to our customers by identifying improvement potentials and by developing sustainable logistics process controls which will be deployed worldwide under your strong lead. Furthermore you will be auditing the organizations and processes within the Hella plants. You will support the plants in customer audits if necessary and manage global self-audits required from our customers.
- Track the worldwide implementation of logistics process controls.
- Support the plants in root cause analyses and the effectiveness of counter measures.
- Identify systematic (potential) logistics errors, develop a sustainable concept and deploy the Logistics process controls in all relevant HELLA plants.
- Continuously improve the current control measures in regards to effectiveness and efficiency.
- Continuously audit the Hella production plants, identify improvement potentials, define actions and track the sustainability. Additionally continuously improve the audit process itself.
- Train the plants in quality methods and audit tools. Enable the plants to conduct Logistics FMEAs.
- Organize the global exchange of knowledge and an effective lesson learned across all production plants.
- Lead cross functional taskforces in case of underperforming plants.
- Min. 3 years of logistics experience (process planning or operational function) – background in automotive industry appreciated
- Very good English skills in word and spoken - German appreciated
- Very high travelling interest
- Management skills necessary for auditing activities such as planning, organization, communication and leadership.
- Personal skills such as integrity, judgment, analytical skills and openness.
- Min. SAP basic knowledge, MS-office mandatory
- Knowledge of quality methods very appreciated
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number 50025559.
For people with vision: hella.com/career