HELLA Corporate Center GmbH
Mr. Tobias Fromme
Rixbecker Straße 75
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
PROCESS CONSULTANT / PROJECT MANAGER GLOBAL SALES EXCELLENCE (F/M)
Location Lippstadt, GermanyAbout the job
The mission is simple: improve sales through design and successful implementation of best practice processes as well as innovative tools.
Based in Lippstadt or another HELLA location, as a process consultant / project manager you will be part of the Global Sales Excellence team which has a cross-functional role within Global Sales OE to improve the quality and effectiveness of all processes and interactions with our customers.YOUR TASKS
- Engage with internal customers, partner teams, suppliers and other stakeholders to define, optimize and implement global best practice processes.
- Question the status quo and make proposals for improvements.
- Act as an entrepreneur and be an ambassador for change.
- Run effective change management to implement solutions successfully.
- Identify and implement metrics and reporting tools to measure performance.
- Act as a liaison between Sales and IT.
- Gather and specify IT tool requirements based on a process perspective.
- Think globally and collaborate with cross-functional multinational teams.
- MBA or MSc in Business and/or IT
- At least 3 years work experience in consulting, project management, business process management or Sales
- Demonstrated experience in a business and process improvement function applying Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies & tools
- Experience gained in business process analysis and modeling, e.g. using BPMN
- Experience in requirements gathering and specification, process optimization and implementing new IT tools and systems in a global environment
- Sound knowledge of the application of methods such as user stories and others to specify requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, superior ability to effectively influence and communicate with diverse stakeholders cross-functionally and cross-regionally
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number 20160210.
For people with vision: hella.com/career