HELLA Corporate Center USA, Inc.
Ms. Leonora Vanwasshnova
43811 Plymouth Oaks Blvd. Plymouth Twp.
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
SR. TAX ANALYST
Location Plymouth, MI, USA
In this position, you will be responsible for performing tasks of a tax accountant for HCCU supporting tax accounting and compliance as well as government reporting for the holding company and operating companies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for compiling financial information for federal and state income tax returns and review of tax returns and extensions after preparation by tax firm. Requires interface with tax firm and operating companies to provide requested data.
- Responsible for preparation of financial information for quarterly federal and state income tax estimates and income tax payments.
- Compile information for annual Research & Development tax credit to support deduction on income tax return.
- Responsible for collection of data and preparation of foreign related entity reporting Form 5472, Foreign Bank Account Reporting and Form 1042 for the HCCU group on an annual basis.
- Review of business activity by state for nexus tax requirements for income tax and sales tax compliance.
- Coordinate collection of data for transfer pricing studies for inter-company cross border transactions for the HCCU group. This will require interface with operating companies and tax firm.
- Review and maintain W-8BEN forms received from all foreign companies to ensure compliance with FATCA [Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act].
- Responsible for preparation of all accounting entries and intercompany invoicing related to taxes and reconciliation of tax accounts for federal and state income tax.
- Support annual financial audit and business planning for parent company’s deferred tax reporting tool.
- Responsible for preparation of VAT [Value Added Tax] claim submission for HCCU group.
- Responsible for preparation of all government related statutory reporting including state annual reports and Bureau of Census reports for HCCU and operating companies.
- Back-up cash management function of the HCCU group of companies, including maintaining daily corporate liquidity, wire transfers and reporting to parent company.
- Responsible for coordination of documentation for all tax and government audits and review of tax adjustments.
- Support various tax projects as required.
- Responsible for preparation of various financial and treasury related reports.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance required
- Minimum three (3) years financial accounting/tax experience
- SAP and automotive experience desirable
- Proficient with MS Office applications: Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to accomplish assigned tasks within established and changing deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HCCU/PL/8201/01.08.2015.
For people with vision: hella.com/career