HELLA Automotive Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Ms. Tania Bistrain
Centro Industrial Guanajuato, Carretera 110
C.P. 36844 Irapuato - Abasolo, México
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Location Irapuato, Mexico
- Clarifying and defining production engineering requirements using existing production processes; analyzing production engineering costs
- Agreeing and following up targets with the project manager in terms of quality, costs and timing in agreement with the superior and taking existing processes and methods into consideration
- Involvement in the integration of internal and external services if necessary, taking economic, qualitative and scheduling points of view into consideration and in cooperation with the superior
- Involvement in and/or implementation of defined escalation scenarios whenever deviations from targets occur in process planning; showing existing alternative solutions
- Ensuring that defined technical standards are kept within the context of process planning; drawing up and implementing improvements in processes
- Agreement and specification of the requirements made in the customer specification for operating equipment in cooperation with those responsible and taking costs, quality and deadline targets into account
- Planning of new production sequences and operating equipment with the aid of existing production processes, taking knowledge from the fields of work sciences, production engineering and economics into account as well as guidelines and standards; determining production costs in cooperation with those involved.
- Drafting suggestions for the design of components suitable for production, naming concrete saving potentials; proposing changes related to design or production engineering
- Planning operating equipment on the basis of capacity and staff deployment plans to be drawn up; defining the type, scope and amount of necessary operating equipment following agreement with internal posts (including auxiliary and series tools, jigs, special machines); arranging for the procurement and/or production of the specified operating equipment
- Determining the internal operating equipment capacities available; estimating costs and preparing suggestions for internal or external procurement.
- Specification and description of production sequences, production capacities and production equipment data, taking the planning parameters (work sequences, planning times, batch sizes) into consideration; preparing production plans using existing systems and processes
- Evaluating risks using the process FMEA and taking customer requirements into consideration until SOP
- School Education: Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic, Industrial Engineer.
- Job-related Experience: Up to 3 years
- Additional Knowledge / Skills / Experience: plastic moulding, material planning for pre-series, assembly line process realeased.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HAM-L-PD1.
For people with vision: hella.com/career