HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Patricia Anca Ciosa
Str. Coriolan Brediceanu, Nr.10
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Mechanical Design Engineer- Timisoara
Location Timisoara, RomaniaYour Divison
You will be working within Hella Romania Design and Development Center from Timisoara, where you will be responsible for the mechanical design including calculation of the mechanical components for driver assistance systems, pumps and actuators project in automotive area.Your Responsabilies
Your duties are challenging and varied:
- You will work with technical requirements from our customers and / or supplier in the automotive industry.
- Alongside development studies for innovative new products, you will also be carrying out design vehicle applications for existing products.
- Quality assurance measures as well as tolerance calculations and design FMEAs are also part of your work.
- You will be responsible for the accurate information regarding the bill of materials, data exchange and storage into database.
- You coordinate testing and implement the resulting optimization measures into the product design.
- Within the context of our Time to Market process, you will take an active part in project team meetings and support team members from other departments involved in the development process.
- You present and represent the results of your work within the company and suppliers or at the customers.
Your profile is as varied as your new duties:
- In order to be successful in this position is mandatory to have completed a course of studies in Mechanical Engineering area.
- You have more than 2 years of experience in designing plastic parts, metal sheet and/or die cast parts in automotive area.
- You have good knowledge of tolerance calculation, plastic injection and technical design expertise.
- You have good CAD software knowledge (CATIA V5) and you experienced in MS Office.
- You are familiar in dealing with quality methods.
- Your English level is excellent and German language knowledge is an advantage.
- We highly appreciate your creativity and innovative spirit as well your analytical abilities and willingness to work, capacity to make contact easily and team strength.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of project management and your work experience in automotive industry.
- Hella has a lot of advantages to offer you: fascinating products and exciting tasks in the field of automotive engineering, the innovative environment of one of the world's leading technology companies, the security of a traditional medium-sized corporate group and a unique, friendly working climate.
- We focus on developing our employees' potentials carefully and systematically, transferring responsibility and opening up purposeful career chances
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO/E/D1/MD.
For people with vision: hella.com/career