HELLA Corporate Center USA, Inc.
Ms. Leonora Vanwasshnova
43811 Plymouth Oaks Blvd. Plymouth Twp.
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Location Plymouth, MI, USA
YOUR TASKS //
In this position, you will be responsible for moitoring, tracking, analyzing, coordinating and reporting on warranty issues for Hella products utilizing customer warranty ssystems and other methods as necessary. Develop a standard internal structure for warranty corrective action plans and follow-up with Hella personnel and the applicable customers. Monitor and manage customer scorecards in conjunction with HEC plant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to monitor, track, analyze and report on all HEC product in the DCX WarrantySystem (EWT, C/100, EPUS, etc.), the GM Warranty System, and the Ford Warranty System, and other customers as assigned.
- Responsible for understanding warranty agreements and requirements with customers.
- Work with Sales group to ensure requirements are clear.
- Develop warranty presentations and a reporting structure for Hella Senior Management and Customers to increase awareness, establish priorities and get buy-in on appropriate actions.
- Interface with customers, as required, to ensure problem resolution for warranty concerns. Contact dealers where necessary to gain further insight into field returns.
- Participate in Warranty claims meetings at Customers, as required.
- Interface with HEC Project Managers, Engineering, and Quality to ensure warranty issues are being addressed. Coordinate Warranty Meetings as necessary to drive root cause and corrective action on Top 5 issues.
- Develop and complete monthly reports for OEMs, as required (DCX).
- Develop appropriate contact lists with OEMs and other customers to enable proper channels for dispute and resolution.
- Monitor major customer scorecards; coordinate and drive corrective actions as necessary. Verify warranty against all customer scorecards. Work with Flora on all scorecard activities.
- Work with plant technicians and engineers, as appropriate, to determine proper warranty analysis methods and review results.
- Establish priorities for all actions based on warranty returns.
- Support warranty reporting to Hella KG as required.
Your profile is as diversified as your upcoming tasks:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years experience in automotive quality or manufacturing warranty related activities.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Technology or other related Field; preferred electrical/electronics background
- Understand and experience in DCX and GM Warranty Systems
- Understanding of APQP, PSO & PPAP activities
- Understand Change Management
- Understand and utilize statistical tools for problem solving
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office, Minitab
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HEC/PL/6605/.
For people with vision: hella.com/career