HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Ionela Liliana Candea
Str. Hella, Nr. 3
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
BPM Expert for Manufacturing
Location Ghiroda-Timisoara, Romania
Every professional, globally operating company needs to apply standardized business processes in their daily work. This is especially important in the context of a manufacturing environment. Business Process Management (BPM) is one key to the profitability of every company.
Hella is operating nearly 40 production plants globally. The colleagues in these plants need to rely on well-working processes that help them execute their work in compliance with the corporate standards. A global business process design team is providing adequate solutions for these colleagues. As an internal service provider, this BPM-team focusses on the design and rollout of business processes for production. Also, this team guides and coaches the colleagues in the correct application of the processes.
You will be a member of the global BPM-team for operations. In this position within the org unit “CMS-O” you will:
- Design business processes to be applied in the production sites globally;
- Create process flow models and corresponding documents (e.g. guidelines);
- Support the process design teams located in the manufacturing plants in the documentation of processes;
- Develop implementation plans for newly designed or updated processes;
- Ensure alignment with the BPM concepts valid for Operations worldwide and integrate into the global CMS-O team;
- Act as a local contact person for BPM topics and as a “gatekeeper” to the corporate BPM office (incl. management of change requests from the regional users);
- Ensure that the valid processes are being applied regionally in compliance with the standards;
- Contribute to the global reporting and tracking of process application;
- Conduct trainings to internal key users to ensure that the BPM standards are well-known and are applied in the process design.
In order to be successful in this position, you should have the following background:
- Minimum bachelor degree in Engineering Studies or Business Administration with a focus on engineering topics;
- Experience in manufacturing environments (at least one of the following: Production, Quality Management, Logistics, Maintenance) – minimum three years;
- Profound knowledge in Business Process Management (BPM) and first experience in using the standard tools;
- First experience in project management;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and structured approach to solving challenges;
- The passion to be part of a global team to provide well-working solutions for local application;
- Fluency in English language - mandatory, German is a plus;
- Very good IT skills (especially MS-Powerpoint and standard BPM tools).
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-E-CMS.
For people with vision: hella.com/career