HELLA Corporate Center USA, Inc.
Ms. Leonora Vanwasshnova
43811 Plymouth Oaks Blvd. Plymouth Twp.
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 34,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.35 billion Euros in fiscal year 2015/2016, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
Location Plymouth, MI, USA
In the Business Division Electronics you are responsible for introducing, applying, implementing and developing quality processes and methods, inclusive advising and training employees. Preparing, conducting and heading quality improvement projects with the involvement of all needed cross-location resources and methodological support with e.g. quality problems, device startups, analysing of quality or customer requirements, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Capable to Apply DFSS/DMAOV strategies and tools to current or new projects
- Apply Six Sigma Methodology and conduct training, coach employees in applying quality and/or optimization methods and communicating knowledge about developing know-how within the Q organization.
- Creating and contributing lessons learned from optimization projects in e.g. quality pre-planning, launch phase of new projects, standards also at other HELLA locations.
- Ensuring that new methods and processes are applied, as well as specialist further training and qualification in the working area.
- Conducting evaluations, determining key points and initiating improvement projects, as well as informing the entities affected.
- Identify and positioning of optimizing potentials of quality methods to the advance quality entities. Defining of the organization for further qualification and improvement of the technical competence in the quality entities.
- BS in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- More than 3 years experience in DFSS/DMAOV
- Q training - DFSS method techniques (multi-stage)
- HELLA Black Belt
- Six Sigma
- ISO/TS 16 949
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number 90044124.
For people with vision: hella.com/career