HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Teodora Petconi Bernhardt
Str. Tapiei, Nr. 53-55
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Hardware Engineer - Hella Aftermarket division
Location Timisoara, Romania
You will be working within Hella Romania Aftermarket division, being part of the Design and Development Center from Timisoara where you will be responsible for the development of automotive systems.
Your duties are challenging and varied:
- You will analyze Customer / System requirements, design and simulate/test electronic modules;
- You will generate design documentation.
- You will realize worst case analysis and calculations and you will perform FMEA.
- You will also be involved in specific functional safety tasks.
- Based on work results, you will have the possibility to take over project management responsibilities.
A mentor will support you for your integration period to take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with Hella products, tools, processes and organizationYour Competence
- Your profile is as varied as your new duties.
- You have knowledge of embedded hardware design, analogical, digital and power electronic circuits development.
- You have working experience with Spice based simulation programs.
- Ideally, you have knowledge in power semiconductor switches and automotive interfaces (e.g. CAN/LIN). Also, appropriate expertise in automotive electronics is desirable.
- You have a good command of English , German language is a plus .
- You will be motivated to travel and work in international development teams.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-A-D-EOL.
For people with vision: hella.com/career