HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Ionela Liliana Candea
Str. Hella, Nr. 3
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Production Area Supervisor
Location Ghiroda-Timisoara, Romania
- Supervising and coordinating activities of production team leaders, line technician and workers on several shifts.
- Enforce companies police
- Implement 5S, lean management
- Improve scheduling, production process and workflow.
- Ensuring that all procedures were followed and new procedures were implemented
- Reviewing and establishing material, equipment and manpower resource requirements
- Identifying training needs for the team as well as individuals on the team and implementing programs accordingly
- Establish goals for equipment leads, assembly leads
- Hold daily production meetings
- Identifies process improvements and leads improvement implementation projects
- Hire, evaluate, and discharge staff, and resolve personnel grievances.
- Prepare and maintain production reports and personnel records.
- Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Planning and meeting of all other SKI (Smart Key Indicators) for the production side (and also the individual ones), like non quality expense, utilization rate of equipment, FPY, scrap rate (at FG and component level), OEE, turnover.
- Technical education background.
- Up to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Good English language skills.
- Management and motivational techniques.
- Knowledge in Labor legislation in day-to-day company operation, environmental protection, quality assurance.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-E-PLT.
For people with vision: hella.com/career