HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Ionela Liliana Candea
Str. Hella, Nr. 3
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Location Ghiroda-Timisoara, Romania
In this position , your tasks will be:
- Accomplishing the quality pre-planning for a product project for purchase parts;
- Securing the quality of purchase parts applying APQP methods along the Product Development Process;
- Examining the results of the suppliers for completeness, contents and compliance with the deadlines;
- Demonstrating and monitoring remedial measures at an early stage in the event of deviations;
- Ensuring project completion in good time and demonstrating resources bottlenecks at the supplier;
- Defining and initiating measures with the project team and suppliers in the event of delays or quality risks;
- Stipulating reference samples in consultation with customers, suppliers, specialist departments and SQA-MGM;
- Examining and releasing the first sample test report (EMPB/PPAP) from the supplier with regard to dimensions, functions, materials and surface properties statements, possibly also conducting random sample checks of the dimensions listed in the EMPB/PPAP or initiating laboratory investigations;
- Preparing test plans for the incoming goods inspection in order to secure the series startup;
- Integrating and conducting the necessary supplier workshops and supplier discussions;
- Processing complaints before series manufacture begins;
- Perform VDA 6.3 Audit for Process Release at suppliers;
- Use / understand SPC/MSA standards
- Graduate of an Electronics/Engineering University;
- Experience in Electronics area;
- English at the conversational level is mandatory,German is an advantage;
- Very good PC skills;
- Knowledge of Quality management, FMEA, Production engineering, ISO TS16949;
- Very good communication skills;
- Strong influencing abilities;
- Problem solving skills;
- Open mined, hones person, team player.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-E-QPP11.
For people with vision: hella.com/career