HELLA Automotive Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Ms. Nelly Torres
Av. Ing Antonio Gutiérrez Cortina 16, Parque Opción
C.P. 37980 San José Iturbide, Guanajuato, México
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
PROCESS SPECIALIST II
Location San José Iturbide, Mexico
- Participate in the development of special production processes and technologies taking the market development into account and check new processes and technologies for their suitability and applicability as set by Hella specific constrains and legal requirements.
- Qualification of approved processes for new products.
- Executing or supporting the definition of specifications for process specific production equipment.
- Supporting the supplier selection for process specific production equipment.
- Support set up of the process specific production equipment together with the involved partners.
- Determination and documentation of the process parameters and limits.
- Graduate (technical college) in electrical / mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Fluent English
- Up to 3 years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number GE/HAM-TS.
For people with vision: hella.com/career