HELLA Corporate Center USA, Inc.
Ms. Leonora Vanwasshnova
43811 Plymouth Oaks Blvd. Plymouth Twp.
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Application and Calibration Engineer
Location Plymouth, MI, USA
In the Business Division Electronics you will be responsibe for the application & calibration of a standard HELLA product to customer needs.
- Support for the system & SW development during all phases of development process (internal communication)
- Customer contact for all application & calibration issues according to the project external communication plan (external communication)
- Create or make changes to calibration project system requirements, detect and work on (from the standard product) deviating customer requirements after consulting product system engineer(s)
- Calibration of the Hella standard product to meet the customer needs
- Test of the calibrated product (including the test reports) and preparation of the release process
- In-Vehicle testing of application/product to validate conformance to customer requirements and expectations
- Lead of the calibration configuration management
- Review of workproducts on all levels of the projects application & calibration phase
- Create and publish the reports about the application & calibration status of the projects (reporting)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Communication, presentation and moderation skills
- Requirement based automotive system development experience > 1 years
- Change & configuration management experience (preferred with MKS) > 1 years
- Experience in calibration of automotive products > 1 years
- Bachelor degree in computer or electrical engineering
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HEC/PL/6505/02.03.2016.
For people with vision: hella.com/career