HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Raluca Adriana Farau
Centura Timisoarei (CT) street, km 5.470, dreapta
307210 Giarmata / Timis
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Project Manager Transportation
Location Giarmata, Romania
Your objectives and responsibilities:
You will be working within the Hella Corporate Center Romania which operates and administrates the company's business divisions. Among your responsibilities, you will have to:
- Identify opportunities for transportation operation improvements on global and local level, in line with company budgeted targets and continuous improvement methodology;
- Implement such improvements, train and coach system users with regard to changes and improvements;
- Document standardized processes and special cases in regard to transparent system and operations execution;
- Develop key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of the transportation operations;
- Execute volume consolidation and preparation of tender documentation;
- Negotiate with carriers for services and preferential rates;
- Perform direct investigations to verify and solve customer complaints, as level 1 escalation for all transport operations.
In order to be succesfull in this position, you need:
- Relevant experience and results in Transportation Management operations;
- Knowledge and understanding of all areas of the supply chain, budgets and financial controls, legislation and relevant fleet controls;
- Able to efficiently work within a high volume transport operation;
- Strong communication and people management skills, being able to cultivate strong business relationships on multiple levels;
- Have basic accountancy skills, as this position requires involvement in managing budgets and calculation of volumes;
- Full knowledge of the transport operations and maintenance, be detail conscious with regards to the vehicles themselves and route planning;
- English language at a proficient level is mandatory, German language as a plus.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-C-ASLO.
For people with vision: hella.com/career