HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Anca Militaru
Str. Caracal, Nr. 164
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Senior Hardware Engineer - Craiova location
Location Craiova, RomaniaMain responsibilities:
In this role you will:
- analyze system requirements and develop HW architecture
- estimate, plan and track tasks within international teams
- coach and mentor team members
- design and simulate/test electronic modules
- be involved in specific functional safety tasks
- strong experience in Hardware Design
- knowledge of analogical and digital circuits development
- knowledge in power semiconductor switches and automotive interfaces (e.g. CAN/LIN)
- good understanding of V-cycle development methodology
- experience with Spice based simulation programs is an advantage
- experience in automotive electronics is an advantage
- experience in mentoring a team is an advantage
- good level of working English
- good communication and cooperation skills
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-E-DBHE.
For people with vision: hella.com/career