HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Andreea Elena Balogh
Str. Hella, Nr. 3
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Location Ghiroda-Timisoara, Romania
- Guiding employees with regard to quality consciousness, attitude, continuous improvement process, tidiness and cleanness;
- Supporting and informing employees / group about methods, processes, equipment and techniques (5S,Strategic Quality – [QS]);
- Observing current production and the work methods and processes being used with regard to optimum structures, working out and suggesting improvements if appropriate;
- Interrupting production in the event of quality problems occurring;
- Arranging for special measures and re-planning in the working area, ensure the redistribution of personnel in case of technical breakdowns;
- Ensuring a smooth and effective communication & escalation process during the shift;
- Ensuring shift handover and passing on information;
- Ensuring compliance with legal and internal procedures & regulation, during the shift.
- Graduate of an Technical College ;
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position , in Automotive production area ;
- Good command of English;
- Good PC Skills ;
- Very good communication skills, lead by example attitude, proactiveness, coaching abilities .
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-E-IF.
For people with vision: hella.com/career