HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Ioana Flavia Dumitrescu Elian
Centura Timisoarei (CT) street, km 5.470, dreapta
307210 Giarmata / Timis
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
SAP PDM/PLM Specialist
Location Giarmata, Romania
Objectives and Job Instructions:
Your main objective is to support and optimize Product Lifecycle Management processes and tools across the Hella group (Product Data Management and Project Management), as well as:
- Support of parties responsible for standardizing and optimizing rules for product lifecycle management (including Material management, document management, bill of materials, engineering change management and other PLM related topics) across the Hella group.
- Co-work in introducing the changes to the international branches for the product lifecycle management after consulting the responsible parties;
- Analysis of the requirements of relevant stakeholders in the area of product lifecycle management;
- Co-work in planning and accomplishment of trainings and corresponding materials across the Hella group that guarantee an efficient adoption of the product lifecycle management systems;
- Support of the product lifecycle management users that concerns: hotline support, expert consulting, security and access system administration after consulting the responsible parties and collaborating with IT;
- Co-work in planning, coordination and execution of roll outs across the Hella group;
- Co-work in improvement projects in cooperation with corporate headquarters.
In order to be successful in this position, you need:
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science or comparable degree;
- Specialized know how in SAP, preferably in Product Data Management / Product Lifecycle Management or other relevant Systems: Materials / BOM / ECM(Engineering Change Management);
- Process Implementation / Test Management / Change Management Knowledge
- Experience in User Support;
- Communication skills;
- Superior written and oral communication skills in English;
- Open-minded to international cooperation;
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-C-CES-MP.
For people with vision: hella.com/career