HELLA Automotive Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Ms. Laura Castaneda
Priv. Cumbres de Acultzingo No 202, Fracc. Los Pirules
C.P. 54040 Tlalnepantla (Estado de México)
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
PROJECT MANAGER SR.
Location Guadalajara, Mexico
- Responsible for development projects in its entirety including project cost, timing, and quality related items necessary to ensure both customer satisfaction and Hella project objectives are met
- Lead cross-functional and international project teams to assure the completion of all activities within the project
- Develop and manage resource, timing and budget requirements for the project
- Anticipate potential problems, plan appropriate resolutions and take early corrective action before problems happen; authority to engage entire organization to address issues and restore program integrity should such occur
- Represent project team to the customer and Hella Executive Management
- University degree: mechanical, electronical, mechatronic or industrial engineering prefered
- More than 2 years practical experience in product development process and quality management in the automotive industry
- Fluent english and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Process Planning & Scheduling
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number GL/HAM-L-D.
For people with vision: hella.com/career