HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Iulia Gabriela Cristina Motiu
Str. Coriolan Brediceanu, Nr.10
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Hardware Support & Layout Developer
Location Timisoara, Romania
- Work within Hella Romania Design and Development Center from Timisoara.
- Support the Hardware Development Team with design and testing activities.
- Implement efficiency automation measures for hardware testing activities
- Prepare test set-up’s, benches and development boards
- Conduct assigned layout development tasks in accordance with the prescribed methods and systems and close collaboration with Hardware Development team.
- Manage parts lists, layouts, tools and equipment
- Create PCB layouts according to predefined tasks, taking into account the operating conditions, quality standards and norms, the efficient methods as well as internal and external regulations.
- Organize the data exchange (e.g. CAD data transmission) with the internal and external positions.
- You are a final year student/graduate in electrical engineering/electronics passionate with layout and Hardware support activities
- You have a good command of English.
- Your experience and or knowledge in the automotive electronics – development of circuits' layouts could be an advantage
- Cadence/Orcad tools know how is a plus
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-E-D1.
For people with vision: hella.com/career