HELLA Corporate Center GmbH
Mr. Tobias Fromme
Rixbecker Straße 75
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER GLOBAL SALES EXCELLENCE (W/M)
Location Lippstadt, GermanyAbout the job
The mission is simple: improve sales through design and successful implementation of projects, best practice processes as well as innovative tools.
Based in Lippstadt, as a senior project manager / team leader you will be part of the Global Sales Excellence team which has a cross-functional role within Global Sales OE to improve the quality and effectiveness of all processes and interactions with our customers.YOUR TASKS
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional multinational teams through an end-to-end project lifecycle to drive improvements in processes and systems.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities.
- Promote project management, business process management and a consulting approach.
- Coach colleagues to improve performance and skills.
- Engage with internal customers, partner teams, suppliers and other stakeholders to define, optimize and implement best practice processes.
- Identify and implement metrics and reporting tools to measure business results and success.
- Build up and continue developing the global sales excellence team and network.
- Improve international collaboration and search for ways to leverage the global sales network.
- MBA or MSc in Business and/ or IT
- At least 8 years work experience in project management, business process management and/or consulting, ideally within Sales, Supply Chain Management or a cross-functional role
- Excellent project management experience, ability to define projects and execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to deliver global cross-functional projects on time and to budget. Project management certification (PMP, Prince, etc.) would be an advantage
- Leadership and facilitation skills, Experience leading cross-functional multinational teams
- Sound knowledge of business process analysis, modeling, optimization and relevant methods such as Lean and Six Sigma
- Experience in requirements gathering, requirement specification and implementing new tools and systems in a global environment
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information and see the big picture while effectively managing details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, superior ability to effectively influence and communicate with diverse stakeholders cross-functionally and cross-regionally
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number 90032764.
For people with vision: hella.com/career