HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Iulia Gabriela Cristina Motiu
Str. Coriolan Brediceanu, Nr.10
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 34,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.35 billion Euros in fiscal year 2015/2016, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Software developer for SW Testing Energy Management department
Location Timisoara, Romania
Your Functions //
You will be working within Hella Romania Technical Center from Timisoara, on department of Energy Management Software Testing.
As SW developer for SW Testing EnergyManagement department, your duties are both challenging and varied:
- analyze software requirements and develop test specifications(Doors)
- design and implement automated test scripts using worldwide automotive recognized tooling and latest test technologies
- document and report test results
- creatively develop scenarios for testing the software components, investigate issues encountered and report the findings
- estimate and plan your activities
- contribute to the development, implementation and improvement of test processes
- ensure quality processes as requested by automotive standards
You can help us with yours:
- studies in a relevant specialization (Informatics, Automation and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrotehnics)
- good knowledge of C programming language
- knowledge of software testing methods(white box and black box)
- basic knowledge of embedded systems/microcontrollers
- usage of instrumentation for measurement and control(oscilloscope, multimeter, power supply)
- knowledge of model based development and testing(Simulink/TPT) would be an advantage
- previous software testing experience in automotive industry is a plus
- knowledge of software development processes is a plus
- strong analytical and problem solving skills, results oriented, team player
- good communication abilities, well organized person, attentive to details and proactive attitude
- fluent in English(writing, reading, speaking)
Please apply online or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgYour Advantages
Choose to join us and you will have the opportunity to develop with our organization in Romania, as part of a German family company acting worldwide.
You will receive the technical and soft skills training you need to make the best of yourself in our company.
You will be a part of a fresh, dynamic and performance oriented team, which you can influence yourself. In addition, you will have the possibility to see and feel your work results, integrated in Hella’s products.
Our products, tools, processes and organization will be presented to you during initial training phase. An experienced colleague will mentor you over the complete integration period.
Energy Management in automotive industry is under continuous development, growing visibly each year and supporting the hybrid and electrical car evolution. Within our department you’ll have the chance to develop testing scenarios for several products recognized as market leaders – Intelligent Battery Sensors, Fuel Pump Control Modules, High Voltage Current Sensors, DCDC converters, Battery Management Systems.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO/E/D1/SWT.
For people with vision: hella.com/career