HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Iulia Gabriela Cristina Motiu
Str. Coriolan Brediceanu, Nr.10
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Software Developer for Software Testing Department
Location Timisoara, Romania
Your Functions //
You will be working within Hella Romania Technical Center from Timisoara.
Your duties are both challenging and varied:
- analyze software requirements and create test specifications(Doors)
- design and perform test scripts(automated)
- document and report test results
- test creatively the software components, investigate the issues and report the findings
- estimate and plan your activities
- contribute to the development and implementation of test processes
Your profile is as varied as your new duties. The ideal candidate should have:
- Studies in a relevant specialization (Informatics, Automation & Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of software testing methods (white box)
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and basic electrical instrumentation usage(oscilloscopes, multimeters)
- Knowledge of model based development (Simulink) would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience as SW Tester in automotive industry would be a plus
- Fluent in English
Please apply online or send your resume to: email@example.comYour Advantages
Choose to join us and you will have the opportunity to develop with our organization in Romania, as part of a German family company acting worldwide.
You will receive the technical and soft skills training you need to make the best of yourself in our company.
You will be a part of a fresh, dynamic and performance oriented team, which you can influence yourself. In addition, you will have the possibility to see and feel your work results, integrated in Hella’s products
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO/E/D1/SWT.
For people with vision: hella.com/career