HELLA Corporate Center GmbH
Mr. Lennart Pletziger
Rixbecker Straße 75
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
INHOUSE CONSULTANT AGILE COACHING (F/M)
Location Lippstadt, Germany
As a member of the global network of consultants in Electronic Business Devision you are advising and coaching our automotive development projects. Because shortened development cycles, late delivery of product specifications (esp. for high innovative products) require a change in our methods how to develop our products – e.g. agile approaches.
- Your internal customers are the project managers, project teams and the management alike.
- You are supporting the colleagues from the development projects with the effective application of established methods of agile project management (e.g. sprint approaches and moderation of agile meeting). You contribute to form high performing teams.
- Your focus will lie on complex development projects, often comprising a high share of software development.
- You are the coach, moderator and sparring partner.
- Also, you will build knowledge within the teams though selective operational support of project managers. Objective of such a responsibility is to accelerate the company’s development operations in selected projects and to help focusing on the key deliverables.
- You are the driver to build a global network of agile coaches.
- In this role you are reporting to the head of global project consulting.
- Completed studies in fields of industrial engineering with business studies, (business) informatics or similar fields
- Many years of experience in project management and ideally profound knowledge of agile methods and leadership of agile projects
- Good knowledge and experience in project management, PMI standards and/or scrum master content.
- Distinctive experience in automotive development
- High sense of mission for agile methods
- Professional handling of common daily business related IT-applications
- First experiences with collaboration software
- Intercultural experiences and business fluent English knowledge
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number 90017546.
For people with vision: hella.com/career