HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Iulia Gabriela Cristina Motiu
Str. Coriolan Brediceanu, Nr.10
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 34,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.35 billion Euros in fiscal year 2015/2016, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
System Engineer with Hardware Background
Location Timisoara, Romania
YOUR TASKS //
YOUR TASKS // You will be responsible for designing engine and turbo actuators.
To achieve this you will be:
- Defining system architectures,
- Writing system specifications based on internal, customer and legal requirements ,
- Participating in decisions regarding technical and technological solutions for our products.
- Creating new products based on the latest technologies
- In close contact with the design team and the technical interface to the customers.
- Working within Hella Romania Design and Development Center, Timisoara.
- A member of a young , motivated and highly competent team
Your duties are challenging and varied.YOUR QUALIFICATIONS //
You are a professional in automotive system design, you have either system engineering experience or hardware/mechatronics background. You have experience in requirements analysis and management tools (DOORS is a plus).
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-E-D1.
For people with vision: hella.com/career