HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Teodora Petconi Bernhardt
Str. Tapiei, Nr. 53-55
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 34,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.35 billion Euros in fiscal year 2015/2016, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Embedded Software Developer
Location Timisoara, Romania
You will be working within Hella SOE division in Timisoara, in the Design & Development department.
- You will be taking part in Automotive Embedded Software Development by understanding electrical schematics and functionality of electronics
- You will be taking part in ensuring of software reviews and objectives in the development of systems with embedded software
- You will do software testing according specifications & customer requirements
- You will participate in the further development of product and process qualification measures to secure software innovations
A mentor will support you for your integration period to take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with Hella products, tools, processes and organizationYOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Your profile is as diverse as your upcoming functions
- You have completed University of Applied Sciences, Graduate in Electrical Engineering
- You have knowledge Object Orientated Programming ( C++ , Java )
- You like electronic design (understanding of Microcontrollers and general Hardware ) but your passion is Software Coding·
- You will preferably have model based development knowledge with SysML/UML or others
- It will be an advantage also to have knowledge in development processes and methods
- Some experience in the following tools will be an advantage: Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262; Statistic code analysis; Metric analysis; MISRA-C2012; Polyspace; IBM Rhapsody; IBM DOORS; PTC Integrity 10.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-A-D-EOL.
For people with vision: hella.com/career