HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Teodora Petconi Bernhardt
Str. Tapiei, Nr. 53-55
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
PCB Designer ( Hardware Layout Engineer )
Location Timisoara, Romania
Your Functions //
- You will be working within Hella Romania Design and Development Center from Timisoara.
- Your duties are both demanding and varied;
- Creation of PCB designs based on input (Schematics ) from Hardware team, considering EMC guidelines and inputs from the project in order to achieve optimized design in terms of timining ,cost, quality and manufacturability;
- Creation of manufacturing data for suppliers and in house manufacturing PCB line;
- Cooperating with an international development team and customers;
- You will organize the data exchange (e.g. CAD data transmission) with the internal and external positions;
A mentor will support you for your integration period to take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with Hella products, tools, processes and organization.Your Competence //
- Your profile is as varied as your new duties.
- University Degree (e.g. Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Informatics);
- Prefferably you have experience on the field of automotive electronics – development of circuits' layouts with LED-s.
- Process understanding for PCB production, multi layer PCB technology is a plus
- You have a good command of English.
- Experience in CADENCE software would be an advantage.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-A-D-EOL .
For people with vision: hella.com/career