HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Andreea Elena Balogh
Str. Hella, Nr. 3
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 34,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.35 billion Euros in fiscal year 2015/2016, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Location Ghiroda-Timisoara, Romania
You will be part of a development team that designs automated test systems for production of automotive electronic products. You will plan and design complete test system both hardware and software. You have the chance to evolve in a technical environment that uses the newest technologies and tools.
Your tasks would be:
- Participate at a complete project planning of End of Line (EoL) and analysis test systems for electronic control units, component test and PCB sensor test.
- Programming of the application software / test sequences
- Global / local implementing / start-up of the test system
- Global / local training of the test engineers / staff
- Software updates and support via remote control
- Trouble shooting via remote control global / locally
In order to be successful on this position you need:
- Bachelor degree in informatics / electronics
- Good knowledge regarding planning and putting into operation of test systems by having a special focus on test-SW programming
- Good knowledge of a general purpose programming language ( C desired )
- Good OOP development skills in .NET/C#
- Handling of SW-tooling: Visual Studio / Labwindows CVI is a plus
- Good knowledge in English
- Able to work in a team, but also independently working on one's own authority
If interested, please send your CV via e-mail to: AndreeaElena.Balogh@hella.com
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-E-OSC.
For people with vision: hella.com/career