HELLA Automotive Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Ms. Karla Viridiana Esteves
Priv. Cumbres de Acultzingo No 202, Fracc. Los Pirules
C.P. 54040 Tlalnepantla (Estado de México)
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 34,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.35 billion Euros in fiscal year 2015/2016, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Location Mexico City - Tlalnepantla, Mexico
- Implementation and setup of EDI communication with external partners
- Implementation and setup of communication between SAP systems
- Implementation of EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) processes
- Monitoring of technical processes
- Programming and maintenance of conversion tables ( Axway TSIM, Business Object Modeler)
- Support of release projects and implementations
- Collaborations with business and key users
- Processing of tickets / error analysis regarding EDI related issues
- Clarification of undefined EDI processes
- Career: Bachelor´s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related
- Deep knowledge of EDI techniques (protocols, networks layers, administration of VAN´s)
- Advanced knowledge of message standards (EDIFACT / VDA / ANSI / JAVA / XML)
- Experience with SAP (EDI related transactions) and I-DOC processing
- Experience with UNIX / AIX
- Configuration and administration of interfaces with SAP ERP and SAP PI
- Knowledge about business processes (logistic, finance, sales, purchase)
- Fluent english
- Ability to travel
- Up to 2 years of experience
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number GL/HAM-IT-OtD.
For people with vision: hella.com/career