HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Raluca Adriana Farau
Centura Timisoarei (CT) street, km 5.470, dreapta
307210 Giarmata / Timis
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Location Giarmata, Romania
You will be working as a Sales Coordinator within HELLA Corporate Center Romania which operates and administers the company's business divisions.
As a Sales Coordinator you are responsible for:
- Interfaces, acquisition and collaboration with global located HELLA colleagues for specific customers in regards to defined products;
- Establishing and maintaining personal contacts with your customers to achieve the best possible customer contract;
- Carrying out all measures agreed (for the Business Division and Sales) to improve customer satisfaction (Customer Relationship Management);
- Giving presentations to customers about overarching (technical/commercial) topics and providing consultation to customers, with the involvement of HELLA specialist departments, if required;
- Supporting international customers and international HELLA companies;
- Coordinating, preparing and following up visits by internal and external customers, including all types of work involved;
- Making business trips as required to fulfill the aims of the job and the required tasks together with ensuring an on-site presence.;
- Providing information about the market situation, competitor activities as customer requirements and trends, to retain and extend market shares in the best way.
In order to be successful in this position you need:
- A bachelor degree in business management or related engineering discipline;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferable in automotive including product management, sales engineering or purchasing;
- Work experience with SAP - SD, MM, PS / DataWarehouse modules;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and fluency in English and German language is mandatory;
- German languageskills and the motivation to improve the knowledge is apreciated.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-C-GS-SC.
For people with vision: hella.com/career