HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Iulia Gabriela Cristina Motiu
Str. Coriolan Brediceanu, Nr.10
HELLA is a global, independent, family-owned company with approx. 32,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 5.8 billion Euros in fiscal year 2014/2015, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
HARDWARE ENGINEER for ECA Products
Location Timisoara, RomaniaYOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be working within Hella Romania Design and Development Center from Timisoara where will be responsible to analyze system requirements, design and simulate/test electronic modules.
- You will generate and design documentation.
- You will realize worst case analysis and calculations.
- You will plan and track tasks within international teams.
- You have knowledge of analogical, digital and circuits development.
- You have working experience with Spice based simulation programs.
- Ideally, you have knowledge in power semiconductor switches and automotive interfaces (e.g. CAN/LIN).
- Your good communication and adaptability skills, team working experience and good command of English will conclude your profile.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-E.
For people with vision: hella.com/career