HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Patricia Anca Ciosa
Ion Ionescu de la Brad No. 15
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 34,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.35 billion Euros in fiscal year 2015/2016, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
System Test Engineer - Timisoara location
Location Timisoara, RomaniaYour Functions
You will be working within Hella Romania Technical Center from Timisoara where you will be responsible for the understanding of complex automotive electronics functionality.
Your duties are challenging and varied:
- You will analyze customer demands and system specifications.
- You will conduct, implement and execute test cases for system-requirements testing by applying advanced test methodologies and techniques while using state-of-the-art equipment.
- You will have to understand the product functionality to reach test boundaries.
- You will evaluate, interpret and document test results.
- You will have to discover failures, report them and give suggestions for improvement.
- If necessary, you will provide test support on customer site.
- As part of our culture, you will be entitled to drive the implementation of yours improvements and innovations.
Your profile is as varied as your new duties:
- You will have completed a course of studies in a technical field.
- You have experience in handling oscilloscopes, multimeters and power supplies.
- You hold a natural tester feeling and you have a good testing experience
- You have knowledge in special functional areas: electrical networks and protocols communication (CAN/ LIN), hardware/software interfaces, automotive electronics and functionalities, embedded systems and networks would be a plus.
- You have basic knowledge of microcontrollers and C programming language or willingness to learn in a supportive environment.
- You must take the initiative to find solutions to solve problems and search for continuous improvement of our test solutions.
- You should be able to handle written and verbal English discussions and you are willing to attend job training / customer support abroad.
- Choose to join us and you will have the opportunity to develop yourself with our organization in Romania, as part of a German family company acting worldwide.
- You will receive the technical and soft skills training you need to make the best of yourself in our company.
- You will be a part of an experienced, dynamic and performance-oriented team that you may influence yourself. In addition, you will have the possibility to see and feel your work results, integrated in Hella’s products.
- Take the opportunity to reveal your potential. Within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO/E/D1/ST.
For people with vision: hella.com/career