地点 Location Nanjing, China
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. 自 1899 年起，HELLA 作为全球排名前 位的汽车供应商之一，通过创新的照明系统和汽车电子技术树立了行业标杆。此外，公司是零件市场和私营修理车间最重要的合作伙伴之一。我们的动力是塑造面向未来的机动性和培育中心市场趋势，如自动驾驶、能效、电气化、连通性、数字化以及个性化。每天，全世界有超过 39,000 名员工凭借专业知识和创新能力满怀热情地为此而奋斗。
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 39,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
A. Purchasing Tasks
1. Ensuring that the Project Purchasing Targets in the dimensions of “Cost”, “Time” and “Quality”. being achieved or overachieved.
2. Knowing the Hella-values, standards, processes, methods and tools in the field of Project Purchasing and being able to apply them and to impart them to employees.
3. Minimizing the total costs (Total Cost of Ownership) by an early integration of the Project Purchasing in the product engineering process (PEP). Optimizing development timeline by an early integration of approved suppliers in the simultaneous engineering process.
4. Taking care that project specific supplier agreements, such as LOIs, Nomination Letters, and tool annex will be prepared.
5. Taking care that technical solutions for purchased parts will be challenged in terms of cost efficiency in order to ensure and over achieve target costs. Holding Project Purchasers accountable for the identification and achievement of cost potentials resulting from Design-to-Cost (DtC) activities. Challenging and identifying potentials also oneself. For that, an understanding of the product engineering process and the material manufacturing process is mandatory.
6. Let Project Purchasers execute and execute oneself pre-series processes for a specific product line, which contains purchasing input for customer quotation, definition of sourcing strategy, request and analysis of quotation, negotiation and nomination of supplier and transfer responsibility to series purchasers.
7. Taking care that purchasing and material group strategies will be implemented by project purchasers and implement them oneself. Providing relevant information to material group management and product center management in order to derive appropriate strategies.
1. Dealing with existing conflicts and preventing conflicts from coming up in a way that the project's targets are being achieved in an efficient manner; enabling the Project Purchasers as team members to focus on their core tasks.
2. Managing intercultural relationships and trustful relationships by creating and adding value from international project team setups through utilizing the cultural diversity in the project.
C. Stakeholder Management
1. Managing escalations by enforcing the application of valid escalation concepts throughout the project lifetime.
1. Delegating and controlling of tasks to Project Purchasers. Identifying tasks to be worked on by the Project Purchasers and ensuring that the work results meet the expectations. Holding Project Purchasers accountable for the work results of their work packages.
2. Paying attention to the needs of the Project Purchaser team and recognizing their performance; providing feedback to support the individuals' development.
Carrying out other tasks related to this position (including examining as well as complying with industrial safety and environmental protection measures pertaining to the scope of duties)
1.Technical /Commercial college entrance qualification
2.Fluent in English speaking & writting a second foreign language would be an advantage
3.Graduate in business engineering (UAS)
4.Knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of ebusiness
SAP / Module knowledge of materials administration
5.More than 3 year related working experience
6.Knowledge of contract law, project management
7.Knowledge of negotiating techniques
8.knowledge of methods,Knowledge of processes
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
请您将您的求职申请经由我们的就业门户网站发送给我们，来信请注明引用的代码 Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number 90016617.
提供给有远见的人才 For people with vision: hella.com/career hella.com/career