Location Kaunas, Lithuania
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
• In your role, you will help ensure that financial accounting is carried out properly and that the defined standards are met;
• You will have a strong collaboration with our Corporate shared service departments, which are performing several services for Hella Lithuania;
• You will take part in the annual Budgeting process and in the quarterly Year End Forecasts;
• You will support the Hella Lithuania management team and Central Departments, by analyzing the monthly results compared to forecast and budget, and by providing comments for the deviations as well answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations;
• You will need to cooperate with the auditors of the annual accounts and you will also be involved in the company auditing by the fiscal authorities and you will be involved in the preparation of tax returns in cooperation with the tax advisor and also for checking the tax statements;
• You will be maintaining/preparing accounting policies and controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures, preparing Statistical reports and liquidity forecasts.
From 2000 to 2400 Eur (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends on your results.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number HLT/GE/99050221.
For people with vision: hella.com/career
UAB HELLA Lithuania
Ms. Evelina Dabasinskiene
Oro parko st. 6