Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 39,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
A. Payroll administration
- Ensure all employees payroll activities are executed within the general compliance framework timely and accurately via payroll system
- Collect, check and prepare payroll data based on approved documents/processes
- Keep the accuracy of employees bank accounts and deliver salary payment via H2H
- Deliver electronic payslips and prepare PDF payslips for employees w/o Hella emails
- Coordinate with internal parties (branch/plant HRs) to ensure the data correctness, on time submission and payment for social Insurance and tax.
- Answer employee query on payroll, and prepare C&B related certificates
- Generate payroll related reports for internal/external reporting purposes, incl. payroll reports for annual budgeting and YEFC generation, etc.
- Analyze monthly personnel cost deviation vs annual budgeting and YEFC, and report key findings of deviation reasons to controlling/HR heads
- Deliver next month personnel cost and next 6 months cashflow forecast according to planned HC changes and other conditions to controlling/HR heads
- Prepare basic payroll data for annual budgeting and YEFC.
- Post personnel cost documents to FICO incl. identify and correct possible errors affecting the process.
B. Time/attendance administration
- Check and process time evaluation errors affecting payroll
- Maintain absence quota according to statutory and company policy
- Update approved absences based on line manager approval of employees’ change requests
C. Salary increase/Performance management
- Support merit increase process via providing employee salary list by dept., and follow up on data collection from line managers, generate 1st level verification and submit to C&B CoE for further approval
- After approval of merit/off-cycle increase completes, generate and distribute Communication Letter of individuals to relevant Dept. Mgrs (for further communications between line managers and employees)
- Prepare annual performance appraisal rating collection spreadsheet of BC employees, distribution to dept. managers, follow up on data collection, generate 1st level verification, and submit to C&B CoE for further approval.
D. Benefits operation
- Support on benefits system and vendor management: test functionalities of benefit platform and feedback errors/improvement areas to C&B CoE for system development, Partner with Purchasing dept. together to make sure benefits vendor codes and Purchasing Order are set up properly and timely for each company, facilitate employees to order benefits in online platform properly, answer employees query, generate regular benefit status reports and track benefits delivery status.
- Verify new/leaving employee types and register/deregister them into group life/accident/medical insurance plans according to relevant employee types, answer employee queries about insurances.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above.
2. 1-3 years’ experience in payroll
3. Strong client focus, ability /experience to build up trust quickly and effectively and keep good collaboration with business.
4. Experience with HR/payroll system will be preferred.
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel within tight schedule.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.