Location Kaunas, Lithuania
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 39,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
In Quality specialist role You will Initiate and perform tests geared toward the needs of customers, production, and suppliers.
MANAGING AND INICIATING TESTS
• Create or modify measurement and testing programs as well as test concepts (models, set-ups, simulations, test circuits) for components, assemblies, devices, and systems in consultation with the relevant supervisor
• Define trial and test arrangements as well as simple tests; if necessary adjust the trial and test equipment; if necessary introduce simple standard tests at responsible locations
• Arrange or create the necessary type-testing documentation
PERFORMING AND ASSISTING WITH TESTS
• Perform system tests (hardware and software) in connection with customer complaints incl. documenting and applying quality methods to help determine the cause
• Communicate the results and requirements as part of the complaints analysis with internal and external development partners
• Assist with the formulation of design-based and development-based solution proposals to reduce error deviations
• Perform tests and calculations for components, assemblies, devices, and systems
• Investigate the suitability of materials and components taking into account existing and new technologies
• Evaluate the test data and interpret the results in consultation with the relevant supervisor
• Provide support when advising the customer on the potential for optimization; if necessary agree on solution concepts for the investigated components, assemblies, devices, and systems
• Assist with processing customer or supplier complaints about series devices and manufacturing difficulties; create and explain test reports to customers/suppliers in consultation with those affected in order to eliminate device faults and material fault
• University degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, or related areas
• Several years of experience in quality
• Excellent English skills
• Purposeful and structured work approach
• Teamwork skills, an affinity for technology, and communication skills
• A highly committed and proactive attitude
From 1700 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends to your results.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number HLT/GE/9919/07/19.
For people with vision: hella.com/career
UAB HELLA Lithuania
Ms. Evelina Dabasinskiene
Oro parko st. 6