Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the top 40 automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, more than 40,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
You will be responsible for HELLA’s Global Real Estate Management, for the definition of a vision, strategy and implementation plan to fulfill HELLA's business needs. You will lead an international team with regional real estate managers.
- You manage the Corporate Real Estate Management with defined KPIs and in close collaboration with internal key customers of HELLA's Business Divisions and Corporate Functions and you define the corporate real estate management processes, methods and tools, including a continuous optimization.
- You will be runnig REM Projects for buildings of new own properties, built-to-suite and rented locations,for extensions of existing buildings as well as managing Corporate contracts related to all estates (own, leased, rented) incl. provider (gas, power), insurances and public authorities related topics.
- For the Facility Management you will provide and guarantee a safe, smooth running facility for production, warehousing, development, laboratory and office areas with its technical infrastructure, considering all legal aspects, industrial safety, economic efficiency as well as quality, time and cost aspects.
- You ensure the availability of facilities by providing necessary energy and technical prerequisites as well as the utilities themselves including disposing of the material flow. Thereby, you consider legal aspects and market requirements (e.g. recycling possibilities) and by sourcing and managing external partners for facility management related tasks in a neccessary amount.
- By providing Corporate standards for environmental, health and safety related processes, methods and tools you consider all local legal regulations, consult locations regarding risk mitigation and collaborate with public authorities in regard to the related topics.
- And you build-up and extend your Corporate Real Estate and Facility Management team with disciplinary and functional lead and take care of a continuous development of your organization and the employees.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.