Location Tlaquepaque, Mexico
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 39,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
For a sustainable implementation of our development processes for Configuration and Change management, we need an employee who supports us in the longer term in the following tasks:
• Coaching of platform projects for efficient, sustainable management of Configuration Systems and Change management processes.
• Configuration management in product line development / variant handling / modular platform systems.
• Branching and merging strategies in platforms / variants / modular systems.
• Creation of guidelines for above topics in the context of know-how transfer.
• Optimization of Configuration and Change management methodologies.
• Collusion with other domains to ensure a consistent development process.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number 90032990.
For people with vision: hella.com/career
HELLA Automotive Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Ms. Guadalupe Guzman
Parque Industrial Tecnológico 2, Anillo Periférico Sur No. 7980 Interior 1C, Sta. María Tequepexpan
C.P. 45600 Tlaquepaque, Jalisco