地点 Location Shanghai, China
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. 自 1899 年起，HELLA 作为全球排名前 位的汽车供应商之一，通过创新的照明系统和汽车电子技术树立了行业标杆。此外，公司是零件市场和私营修理车间最重要的合作伙伴之一。我们的动力是塑造面向未来的机动性和培育中心市场趋势，如自动驾驶、能效、电气化、连通性、数字化以及个性化。每天，全世界有超过 39,000 名员工凭借专业知识和创新能力满怀热情地为此而奋斗。
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 39,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
1. Support corporate financial controller in global/regional project to drive key initiatives in Hella China: (15%)
a. Work closely with financial controller to steer the projects and progress
b. Coordinate with different stakeholders in regard to different projects simultaneously
c. Active contribution in process design, standardization and optimization, also including project documentation, roll out and training for China entities
2. Support corporate financial controller in steering China DSO/DPO project: (25%)
a. Prepare the monthly overview and tracking status to China leadership team
b. Close communication with central and local stakeholders: purchasing, sales, controlling, finance etc.
3. China regional reporting consolidation & analysis: (15%)
a. Provide financial overview for China region per requirement, including but not limited to:
- Monthly financial review
- Quarterly year end forecast I/II/II
- Budget and planning
b. Prepare regional financial analysis when needed
4. Support continuous improvement program (CIP) for China corporate center from measure and HTT tool perspective: (20%)
a. Review all the measures in HTT tool, keep close communication with local stakeholders (each function in charge)
b. Organize regular review meeting in corporate center, provide coaching and training to other functions when needed
5. Support HCCC controller to drive other HCCC controlling topics (refer to attached details from "HCCC controlling task summary"): (25%)
a. support HCCC monthly closing and reporting
b. Capex & assets management
c. Routing cost & expense management
1. Bachelor degree with economic, business administration, controlling or accounting
2. Good oral & written English
3. Above 3 years experience in which 2 years controlling experience in multinational manufacturing or corporate center, automotive industry background is a plus
4. Good accounting and controlling knowledge
5. Good communication skill
6. Teamwork spirit
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
请您将您的求职申请经由我们的就业门户网站发送给我们，来信请注明引用的代码 Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number 90041275.
提供给有远见的人才 For people with vision: hella.com/career hella.com/career