Location Timisoara, Romania
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 39,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- assure the right configuration/setup of the tools in the projects
- measure and optimize the overall tooling performance
- enhance the efficiency of the tools by developing add-ons
- conduct basic and advanced trainings in Timisoara location for the tools in his portfolio
- internal tools users support
- analyse errors of the tools in a direct dialogue with the users;
- document and categorise requests in the common Hella ticketing system;
- offer support for local projects regarding the configuration management process
- University degree, preferably in technical related field
- general IT background and understanding
- Java programming and scripting is considered an advantage
- knowledge about requirements management tools is considered an advantage; (e.g. DOORS)
- very good communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of configuration management principles and tools (e.g. PTC(MKS), SVN, JIRA).
- Very good verbal and written communication in English language
- Analytical, active listener, creative and organised person
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number HRO-E-D.
For people with vision: hella.com/career