Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the top 40 automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, more than 40,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
In the Electronics Business division, you will be responsible for the management of product development including required functions (quality planning, design, laboratory, etc.). You will also ensure technological and technical process know-how transfer as well as quality, cost and deadline targets within own area of responsibility.
Additional tasks include:
- Lead team responsible for Hardware and Systems Engineering activities
- Responsible for requirements driven development approach, considering HELLA's standards and technical platform solutions
- Drives implementation of initiatives related to Systems Engineering (e.g. roll out of requirements process, FMEA, DFSS)
- Support development of technical plan/strategy in order to meet future requirements
- Supports implementation of strategic plan, incl. acquisitions of projects
- Clarification and negotiation of hardware and system requirements with customers and internal development departments
- Strong cooperation with customer centers, especially during acquisition and quoting phases
- Builds team to support technical competence within NSA region
- Ability to operate with global projects and teams
- Works closely with other departments and Business Units to optimize Systems solutions.
- Ensure realization of tasks according to plan
- Manage and assign resources according to project needs
- Ensure project stay on track (cost, quality, time) for hardware and system integration
- Presentation of the development status internally and to the customer
- Handles complex assignments requiring outstanding proficiency and judgment.
- Recognized as an expert in Systems Engineering with functional knowledge across multiple technologies and processes.
- Provides technical guidance on a program.
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
- Defines project timelines and identifies resources.
- Builds and implements strategic projects with customers and suppliers.
- Acts as a role model for achieving successful technical and business impact.
- Actively crosses organizational boundaries to enlist outside cooperation.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Efficiently communicate to management
- Takes initiative and drives issues to resolution
- Team leadership skills
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.