Location Guadalajara, Mexico
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the top 40 automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, more than 40,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
•Provide simulation support to the Design team, during the Development process (Design & Validation).
• Understand the customer requirements, legal regulations and Hella norms that the product must have.
• Identify technical simulations and calculations to validate every requirement of the product.
• Work integrating all the disciplines of the Simulations department: Thermal (CFD), Mechanical (FEA), Injection Molding (MoldFlow) and Dimensional Management.
• Schedule and coordinate a simulation plan with local team members and international Hella Simulation Experts.
• Evaluate the design proposals and interpret the reports based on simulation analysis of all the involved disciplines.
• Execute MoldFlow analysis for components and FEA analysis for sub assembly structures.
• Generate specific and detailed reports of the simulations and technical calculations, for both internal and external use.
•Mechatronics Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or related.
• Project Management and good communication skills.
• Basic understanding of Finite Element Analysis.
• Solid Physics and Design knowledge.
• Desirable experience in Plastics.
• 3 years of experience.
• Fluent English
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number 90000007 .
For people with vision: hella.com/career
HELLA Automotive Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Ms. Claudia Ornelas Gomez
Parque Industrial Tecnológico 2, Anillo Periférico Sur No. 7980 Interior 1C, Sta. María Tequepexpan
C.P. 45600 Tlaquepaque, Jalisco