Location Giarmata, Romania
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 39,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
You will be the main representative of one HELLA Aftermarket Region when communicating to the Global Data Management team ensuring that all central requirements are reflected into the local Material Management systems. Together with the local Product Specialists and Regional Pricing all relevant product information will be prepared in order to ensure a successful communication towards sales teams.
Your main tasks will be:
- To support local Product Specialists by creating data reports out of existing tools (SAP,PIM): OE-references, logistics data or marketing descriptions and running different kind of analysis out of Product Information Management Database; program coverage, gap analysis or market shares
- To create article numbers in local Sales Companies -systems based on information/trigger from Global Product Information Management
- To creating catalogue data out of HELLA internal systems, including data and pictures for online-platforms or data for customer online shops, supporting both product specialist and local sales representatives
- To support Regional Pricing organization by providing price lists for customers or ensuring price maintenance/adjustments when required
- To collaborate with Global Data Governance team by informing about local data sources and supporting integration into Product Information Management: country-specific sources for car parc data or application data for specific product groups, by analyzing local data needs(master data, market data) and definition of requirements; additional fields in master data to describe product characteristics, by actively participating in further development of PIM, by identification of data lacks or errors and triggering data maintenance (global, local); missing pictures or missing SAP-data by supporting further development of PR processes, development of KPI-cockpit or redesign of deletion process
- To ensure a good cooperation with external data providers and data users by creating and providing data for external data platforms: uploads for TecDoc, by controlling quality of external data, by initiating measures to improve data internally.
In order to be successful in this position you must have:
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number HRO-AM-S.
For people with vision: hella.com/career
HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Ms. Daniela Mladen
Centura Timisoarei (CT) street, km 5.470, dreapta